Director of Enrollment Management
The Director of Enrollment Management for Springfield College – School of Professional and Continuing Studies (PCS) will be a dynamic and experienced enrollment management professional with a record of success leading recruitment and admission operations in adult or non-traditional higher education. In partnership with the Dean of PCS and the Vice President for Enrollment Management of Springfield College, the Director of Enrollment Management will develop, implement, and execute an aggressive enrollment strategy that will build robust enrollment at each of the seven regional campuses of PCS and will forge strong national and regional partnerships.
· Directly supervise a team of regional Assistant Directors of Recruitment and Outreach and the Associate Director of Admissions.
· Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with recruitment team members and regional campus leadership to measure progress toward enrollment goals and evaluate key metrics of the enrollment pipeline.
· Lead the development, implementation, and management of all PCS outreach and recruitment plans and related budgets that address the needs of the carious campus locations.
· Collaborate with the Business Analyst to optimize recruitment through data analytics to inform strategy and to fine-tune Lead Management practice at all steps of the enrollment pipeline. Maintain School-wide records and generate weekly reports of key enrollment metrics, and lead the development of the formulation of annual enrollment goals for PCS overall and each campus.
· Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all admissions policies, practices, procedures and personnel on a regular basis, including the development of evaluation criteria and admissions review committees in collaboration with faculty.
· Collaborate with the PCS Director of Marketing to maximize the synergy between marketing and outreach/recruitment and to inform the development of marketing materials, publications, advertising and other promotional efforts in support of recruitment.
· Work closely with the regional campuses to develop and implement their respective Outreach Plans and support campuses in forming and capitalizing on national and regional community partnerships.
· Collaborate with the Assistant Dean/Campus Directors to support the recruitment team members with the goal of implementing best practices in outreach and lead management across the School, providing actionable feedback based on empirical data, ensuring accountability and transparency, and promoting professional development of all team members.
· Maximize the use of technology for lead management and data analytics to create sophisticated inquiry communication flower designed to maximize lead generation and lead-to-enrolled conversion rates.
· Work closely with the School’s Dean and Assistant Deans/Campus Directors to expand recruitment efforts with prospective students, community partners, employers of prospective students, and other entities providing access to prospective students.
· Engage in ongoing professional development to stay current with trends and advancements in enrollment management.
Earned Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university (or equivalent); five Years of enrollment management experience in non-traditional higher education serving diverse student populations; strong analytical skills and ability to apply empirical findings to inform enrollment management strategy; excellent oral, written, and technological skills and strong leadership and collaboration skills; three years of experience leading and managing teams; ability to work independently and to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities; and an understanding of-and commitment to the principles of the mission and philosophy of Springfield College and the School of Professional and Continuing Studies. Preferred Qualifications: Demonstrated record of accomplishment in strategically building enrollment. Email resume and cover letter to PCSDean@springfieldcollege.edu.
Type of position:
School of Professional & Continuing Studies
Internal Job Posting: